MM Updates: Riverdale Season 2, 7th Heaven & Xmas
In case anyone's wondering, no, I'm not dead. This blog sort of is, but I'm not. But there's no better way to make a "return" to the site than with a new edition of MM Updates, right?
- Riverdale's second season!
- The first season was pretty cool, but this second season...whoa!
- A serial killer known as The Black Hood is stalking the sinners of Riverdale.
- And yes, it's awesome (and has many callbacks to the Zodiac and Texarkana moonlight murders).
- 7th Heaven
- Been binge-watching the classic series on Amazon Prime and fell in love with it all over again.
- Laugh all you want, but I love 7H -- would love a revival series (eventually).
- Got through my first real Christmas without my mother. All is good. My boys had a good one!
So that's about it -- that's what I've been up to. That, and there are two "top secret" writing projects I'm currently working on. Writer's block is a bitch, though.
I've been a little quiet on social media lately, but hopefully, that will change soon. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year.